The purpose of this position is to facilitate and assess various learning programmes, with the focus mainly on learnerships.
• Facilitate learnership learning programmes by making use of various facilitation methods
• Coach and support learners
• Produce daily, monthly facilitation, attendance and student of the month reports
• Complete program evaluation forms
• Conducts formative assessments and complete assessment document
• Capture formative assessment results
• Ensure that remedial action on Not Yet Competent assessment takes place
• Ensure that all training related administration activities are carried out correctly and timeously
• Participate in the implementation of the HRD Quality Management System (QMS)
Please note that this position deals mainly with learnerships and training of people with disabilities.
2 years facilitation experience
2 year learnership experience
Experience in working with people with disabilities
Registered Services Seta Assessor