Chief Financial Officer
R1.5 – 2 million CTC p.a. + variable pay
Our client, one of the leading suppliers of product and solutions to the sub-Saharan 3D printing industries requires a CFO who will be required to take control of the entire financial function and supply chain management within the company and subsidiary companies. Including but not limited to:
• Financial Management & Reporting
• Company Admin Management
• Strategic Contribution
• Supply Chain Management
CEO, Executive committee and board. Expected to work closely with divisional heads and subsidiaries.
Skills & Experience:
• Must be an experienced group financial director with at least 5 years proven experience in a similar role and similar sized company
• Skill set should include all the generic CFO skills such as Financial Services, (Financial accounting and Management Accounting) statutory compliance, solid Tax Knowledge, VAT knowledge and Forex hedging experience.
• Strong skills and experience in strategic financial management
• Ideally the candidate will have a background in technology and digital driven environments
• Has experience in a business that imports, sells and distributes capital equipment and generates annuity income through ongoing sales of consumables or “click” revenue
• Must understand costing and quoting methodologies and how to apply these throughout the business
• Must have proven experience in reviewing, developing and implementing new systems and processes across the business.
• Has worked within a company with a diverse product/brand resulting in a portfolio of business units which expands and contracts continuously
• Has experience in company restructurings
• Must have a track record of managing a diversified staff complement
• Has extensive experience in pricing policy and development of pricing models
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Comfortable to operate within an environment with active shareholder involvement
• Understands incentive models including commission structures and will be instrumental in developing a model aligned to the future direction and performance of the company and its people.
• Experience in the design and execution of short term and long term incentives within a non- listed entity to deliver value to shareholders.
• A seasoned negotiator Must have strong negotiation, project management, analytical, decision making and interpersonal skills
• Experience operating within the African continent will be advantageous
• Must be a high EQ leader that inspires strong team performance
• Must be hands on – (Take a hands on lead position of developing, implementing and maintaining financial systems, supply chain and inventory management systems.)
• Establish and maintain external relationships with banks, customers, auditors and principals.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS ONLY.
• The candidate must be a CA (SA) – not negotiable
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with solid FM prior experience
• Must have a strong grounding in a recognizable financial operating system.
• Detailed working knowledge of ACCPAC is advantageous.
• Demonstration of appropriate ongoing personal development