Claims Consultant with minimum 3 years’ Personal Lines Claims experience, within an Insurer environment or on a Binder facility, required to start asap.
• FAIS accreditation essential
• Minimum 3 years’ short term insurance (personal lines) at an Insurer or on a Binder Facility essential
• Client communication and liaison (24 hour turn-around time)
• Forward claims documents to clients
• Update client on progress of claim
• Liaise with Account Executive on progress of claim
• Administration – register claims, check premium, appoint assessor, authorise repairs, settlement of claims
• Stolen vehicles claims
• Negotiations – quotes from service providers, early settlement discounts, settlements
• Third Party settlement negotiations
• Salvage & Recovery registers
• Manage portfolio
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.