Clearing and Forwarding Clerk Paarden Eiland
Well established FMCG client looking for a Clearing and Forwarding Clerk with Imports and Exports Experience. Must have Bond Store experience. Must have FMCG Food and Non-food experience.
Position Type: 6 months contract to perm.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 & every 2nd Saturday 08:00 – 13:00
• Driver’s license
• 5+ years’ experience as Clearing & Forward Clerk
• Must have Import & Export Experience.
• Must have FMCG – Food and non-food item experience.
• Able to supervise Clearing & Forwarding Clerk / assistant in the department.
• Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Internet etc.)
• Good knowledge and understanding of Customs and Excise regulations
• ERP experience is desired.
• Good knowledge of clearing software (ACS Freight System)
• Good knowledge of bonded technical and provisions items (liquor, cigarettes, etc.)
• Ability to work within strict time constraints.
• Must have both importing and exporting experience.
Please apply online.