Title: Client Service Consultant (Investment Management) (EE/AA)
Area: Cape Town
Brief Description :
International Investment Management company, focused on creating financial security for investors is seeking high calibre, highly educated Graduates who are resilient, driven and highly dynamic to be able to perform the very important role of interacting with our clients (Investors and potential Investors) on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Experience
* Relevant business / finance/actuarial/science degree or studying towards one (Essential)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
* Knowledge and interest in finance and investment management
* Multilingual (Advantageous)
To deliver an elevated level of service to all Company's clients.
This includes direct clients, financial advisers and senior executives.
* To service Company's investors, potential investors and financial advisers with transactions and queries for all Company products telephonically and via written correspondence through:
* Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered by Company.
* Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
* Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
* Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
* Clarifying and explaining Company's investment approach and philosophy.
* To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
* To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
* To support a positive and responsive climate for client enquiry resolution.
* To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
* To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
* To actively participate in the organisation's continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service related failures.
"We are focused on generating long-term wealth for our investors. We understand that even the most intelligent investment philosophy means nothing without quality minds to execute it, clients to benefit from it, and highly professional and smart people to service those clients.
Our steadfast commitment to long-term investing extends to our people.
This is why we aim to recruit and invest in individuals who are motivated and enthusiastic about
achieving their long-term career goals at our firm."
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Numeric ability
* Client focussed, friendly and empathetic manner
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Analytical Thinking
* Administration Skills
* Stress tolerance
* Ability to relate to others
* Ability to deal with complexity
* Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
* Ability to function as part of a team
* Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
For more information, please call or email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.