Unit Managers with General Nursing and Midwifery qualification and minimum 5 years’ experience, required for various Clinical Service Manager roles around South Africa – Gauteng, Freestate, Eastern Cape and Western Cape.
You will be required to ensure high quality standards are maintained in all aspects of clinical and customer service delivery.
• General Nursing and Midwifery qualifications essential
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Midwife essential
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Family Planning preferred
• TOP training advantageous
• Experience in SRH, including TOP Service provision preferred
• Sound understanding of the sexual and reproductive health sector preferred
• Ensure high quality standard are maintained in all aspects of clinical and customer service delivery
• Ensure services are client centred, safe, effective and efficient
• Responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical services team
• Clinical service quality and governance
• Clinical training and capacity management
• Manage Financial Reporting system
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.