Company Secretarial Administrator with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a Legal and/or Financial environment, required to render a professional company secretarial service to local and international clientele, for an Audit Firm based in Cape Town City Bowl.
• Relevant 3 year Company Secretary Diploma or similar qualification preferred
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a company secretarial environment, especially in complex aspects such as group restructuring, MOI amendments etc.
• Previous experience in a Legal and/or Financial environment preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
• MS Office experience essential
• Electronic secretarial/statutory package required – Greatsoft highly advantageous
• Workpool or similar task management system experience required
• Provide company secretarial service to local and international clientele
• Assist HOD in the CoSec Department
• Maintain company statutory records and minute books
• Maintain electronic database and statutory records
• Draft and register documentation relating to various simple and complex aspects of Company, Close Corporations and Trust laws – changes to company structures, filing of annual returns, changes to directors, shareholders, MOI’s and new company registrations
• Liaise with CIPS and Master of High Court re related registrations
• Direct reporting and correspondence to clients re registration processes
• Administrative duties – prepare invoices, opening client codes for new assignments
• Inhouse administrative functions
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.