Basic Salary AED5000 - AED7000
We offer our permanent staff:
Annual return flight ticket to place of origin
Generous salary package and targeted commission
An exciting opportunity for an experienced clinical complementary therapeutic practitioner to join our team!
We are seeking an exceptional complementary therapist to join our team working in a holistic therapy center. The complementary therapy team work as part of a wider support and information team, which includes chiropractor, osetopath and holistic massage and clinical massage therapies.
Complementary therapy is provided to outpatients. The candidate must hold a recognised qualification in Complementary Therapy including several modalities such as aromatherapy, massage, sports massage, trigger therapy, shiatsu, cupping, acupuncture and at least one other therapy to include reflexology, Reiki or relaxation techniques. All certificates must be certified and attested as per United Arab Emirates Regulations.
Additional requirements for the role include:
- At least 2 years experience practicing as clinical therapist in a healthcare setting
- At least 2 years experience of providing other therapies practiced in a healthcare setting
- Allied Health Professions Council membership
- MOH license application United Arab Emirates
- Current First Aid Certificate
- flexibility and capability to work without supervision
- the ability to work as a supportive member of a team
- ability to confidently supervise
- be a team player and work towards the growth of the practice
Provisional interview date mid June 2017, practical interview date mid July 2017