Enpower Training Services is looking for registered SASSETA Assessors and Moderators in Durban area to present the GSO Qualification / Skills programmes for Qualification ID 58577.
This is a contractual position.
Candidates must have the following:
• Advise senior managers on training policies and practices
• Prepare and conduct facilitation & assessment
• Provide office & Administrative support
• Daily, weekly and monthly report writing
• Prepare for assessments
• Conduct assessment
• Review assessments
• Create and modify documents such as assessment tools, facilitator reports, etc.
• Project Management
• Planning and organizational skills
• Time-management skills
• Persuasive presentation skills
• Ability to negotiate and liaise with managers
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be able to travel nationally
Kindly email your your cv, assessor and moderator registration and traceable references.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Matric + relevant tertiary qualification + 3 years working experience.
• Qualification as an Assessor or Moderator SETA registered compulsory
• General Security Practices and Specialist Security practices Qualification.
• Valid driver’s license.
• PSIRA Instructor minimum Grade B
• National Key Point instructor – SAPS registered
• Solid computer proficiency (Excel/ E-mail/ Word/ PPT).
• Previous Experience in a Training Environment necessary.
• Previous Experience in the Security Industry is compulsory.
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Excellent telephone manner