Ntsangalala Holdings is a well-established construction company is seeking a Contracts Manager to be stationed in our Whiteriver office, Mpumalanga Province, to oversee all Site Agents.
1. Technical Skills:
Excellent understanding of the business and how the services should be delivered to support and improve the business.
Subject matter and industry expertise to champion his/her supplier/client effectively and set expectations within the organization about what the contract/project can realistically deliver.
Knowledge of the contract back to front so that the right delivery, performance and pricing models can be applied to ensure his/her supplier successfully delivers the goods and/or services.
Comprehension of the operation and financial risks to protect the company from unnecessary expenditure.
2. Interpersonal Skills
Negotiations and Influencing smarts
Effective communication and project management skills.
The ability to inspire and manage change in the working environment
• BTech: Construction Management
• Minimum 10 years’ experience
• Proven experience working on both civil and building projects.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Proficiency in CCS will be advantageous
• Must have registered or in the process of registration with ECSA (Min Pr. Techni Eng) or SACPCMP (Pr. CPM or Pr. CM)
• Must be willing to travel around the country where the company has projects
• Must have a valid, unendorsed code EB driver’s licence or higher.
• Must not have any criminal records.
• Good understanding of the conditions of contracts (GCC and JBCC)