CORPORATE SALES POSITION - TRAINING AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for a corporate sales representative with a proven track record in selling training programmes to corporates.
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals and targets.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Visiting existing clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote our training solutions.
• Looking after and maintaining key accounts
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions in respect of BBBEE solutions
• Proven track record of B2B sales experience
• Demonstrate Knowledge in BBBEE (advantageous)
• Demonstrate Knowledge of SAQA framework ((advantageous)
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and business partners
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
• Microsoft office experience
• 80% of your time on the road developing new leads & maintaining existing client base
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
Valid driver’s license
Position available immediately
Job Type: Full-time
MUST HAVE A VALID Driver's license
Minimum 3 years in Sales