• Observe all visitors and employees for cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the PSETA building.
• Screen temperature of all visitors, contractors and employees using a no-contact thermometer.
• Keep record of all results of each visitor, contractor and employees entering the building on a day-to-day basis.
• Control the access of employees and visitors into the PSETA building.
• Maintain log of employees and visitors who enter the PSETA building and report any irregularities to the Corporate Services Office.
• Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures such as wearing of protective masks and application of protective safety measures in the work area.
• Participate in required COVID-19 training sessions and provide advice to the Steering Committee where possible.
• Keep track of stock level for the PPEs such as masks, thermometer covers, and working conditions of thermometers.
• Promote social distance practice in the workplace.
• Promote and maintenance of an environment in which the physical and mental health of employees and visitors are promoted.
• Carry out of nursing care to fulfil the health needs of employees and visitors in PSETA Offices.
• Matric (NQF level 4) plus Auxiliary Nursing Certificate and registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC).
• 1-3 years’ experience in a medical healthcare/office/ facility and clinical experience and/or Occupational Health and Safety environment will be an added advantage.
• Ability to start immediately.
• Able to commit five (5) days a week, Working Hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45. Friday 08:00 to 15:30
• Ability to work in outdoor environments.
• Expected to wear PPE (Goggles, gloves, respirator/face mask, Tyvek suit/coveralls/gown.
• Symptom Recording, Team Working, professional, good communicator and reliable.