• Credit Vetting, updating/loading customer master data on SAP
• Manage Order approval and Credit Notes process as per internal guidelines.
• Constant monitoring customer trends and limits, via blocked orders on SAP and the aging
• Monitor and report on the application of credit offered by the Company to stimulate its trading operations, while ensuring the recording of goods supplied the rendering of accounts, the prompt collection of money
due to the company and the adherence to company credit & discount policy and procedures.
• Ensure customer receipts are posted to the respective customer accounts and cleared against open invoices as per customer Remittance Advice(s), daily.
• Manage and engage with Customer Services to achieve the highest transactional efficiency for the benefit of both our company and that of our customers.
• Continuously engage with Sales & Marketing to reduce Claim/Dispute Management issues & facilitate profitable sales without exposing the company to higher risk.
• Assess, analyse and report on monthly and quarterly KPI’s and resulting variances.
• Manage bank relationships and be key point of contact with all banks
• Provide Ad Hoc analysis as required by AR Manager
More than 5 years of FMCG Credit Management
B-Tech Diploma / Credit Management Diploma / Degree
Sound business and financial acumen
Sound business communication and presentation skills
Sound MS Office knowledge (Advance Excel)
SAP a MUST