The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available:
CURRRICULUM REVIEW ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN
To provide administrative and document processing support to the Curriculum Development and Management Department at the Durban office.
• Programme and Curriculum Review
• Administration duties related to Curriculum Reviews
• Programme Information Sheets
• Curriculum Structures
• Sourcing writers and moderators
• Regulatory Compliance
• Assist with desktop publishing functions
• Schedule, attend meetings and take minutes to ensure all matters discussed in meetings are documented
• Provide administrative support to the Curriculum Department
• Keep records, tracking and filing
• Attend to adhoc office duties
• Minimum Diploma preferably in office administration or desktop publishing.
• At least 1-2 year’s work experience within an office environment.
• Understanding of curriculum and regulatory compliance.
RELATED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Computer Literate
• Confident with computer navigation and problem solving
• Excellent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email
• Must be able to make sound judgement under pressure
• Minute taking experience
• Deadline driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Numerical ability
• Reporting skills
• Prioritisation and time management
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Produce work of a high quality
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.