The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for leading, guiding, developing and supporting the Customer Service, Support and Showroom operational centres with a customer centric focus, ensuring that all service & financial targets are met and exceeded consistently through the Values. (Customer Delight, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation).
Managing the customer experience to ensure customer delight
• Managing the Inbound Customer Team (customer service call centre, back office, documentation/salvage and showroom teams) area within the set standards, service levels and resolution ratios that is expected to ensure customer delight relating to customer service, processing and sales targets
• Daily management of agent and team leader performance to ensure that the established targets and desired outcomes are achieved
• Manage and control cost centre budgets against forecast
• Manage the daily, weekly and monthly KPA performance against benchmarks and regularly discuss actuals with team leaders and staff to agree on actions required to rectify any adverse variances.
• Ensure that customer delight is the key priority and culture in the area
• Grade 12
• Qualification or training in Contact Centre principles
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• A minimum of 5 years customer services call centre experience of which 3 years should be within a leadership / management role
• MS Office and Excel skills
• Quality assurance management experience
• Experience in a financial services and/or retail face to face environment would be an added advantage