Reputable Education provider seeks a Database Administrator
• Class bookings and learner notifications via sms.
• Timetabling with the Principal's assistant.
• Debt collection: monitoring student payments and doing followups
• on debtors.
• All moderation related activities and the filing thereof.
• Learner transfers.
• Exam planning (making sure that the number corresponds with
• the venues and there is an invigilator available).
• Continuously learning and embracing an evolving system.
• Ensuring all records are up to date on the system.
• Communicating changes on the system to relevant parties.
• Anticipate and identify system and information inconsistencies.
• Ensure all parties adhere to company policies through
• Well organised.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Innovative thinker
• Ability to work independently
• ND / Degree in Any office Related Qualification - Office Administration .
• 2 - 3 years’ experience within an administration role.
• Computer Literate (MS Office, MS Excel & PowerPoint).
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.