We on the hunt for the next digital marketing maven. The Digital Marketing Assistant will predominantly assist with the rollout, management and analyses of paid media campaigns. This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual who will thrive under pressure, who has a keen eye for detail, a guru with numbers, and better multitasking abilities than a circus juggler.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey, but also make it a fun & adventurous one. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company.
If you have what it takes to join an A-class team, we’d love to hear from you!
●Manage day-to-day & monthly paid ads
●Assist with daily & monthly paid media reporting
●Manage relationships with paid media partners
●Assist with the roll-out of new paid media initiatives
●Assist with tracking & reporting on all digital Marketing pushes
●Manage social media platforms
●Conduct competitive research
Personal Skills and Attributes:
●Methodical & diligent
●Excellent planning skills
●Great attention to detail
●Ability to learn quickly
●Ability to multitask
●Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to deal with stress
● Tertiary qualification in Marketing
● Google Skillshop certificate
● Facebook Blueprint certificate
● Twitter Flight School certificate
● 6 months – 1 year experience in a paid media role
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
● Well-spoken & able to communicate clearly (in English)
● Social Media Savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok & YouTube
● Knowledge on Google Analytics and SEO
● Copywriting skills
NB!! RunwaySale is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.