The Direct Mail Specialist is a key member of the Retention Marketing team. The DM Specialists will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of key Direct Mail campaigns, including postcards and package inserts and supporting the annual Holiday catalog execution. The Specialists will develop creative briefs, get input from cross-channel partners, work with print vendors on schedules and execution, and final analysis and results compilation.
Key performance areas
• Execute creative briefs, creative feedback, mail plans, and print schedules for all smaller Direct Mail campaigns and the Package Insert program.
• Maintain Project Tracker and manage updates
• Work with vendors on quotes and compare to budget
• Help with day to day project tasks (Budget Tracker, Miscellaneous requests, etc.)
• Work with data team to build reports and analysis (redemption reports)
• Create and maintain weekly reporting documents for all DM projects from Allocations Reports
• Help compile & manage feedback rounds for Holiday Catalog
Skills and attributes
• Minimum 1-2 years of retail marketing experience; direct marketing experience a plus
• Has worked with creative teams and/or ad agencies, and evaluated creative assets is a plus.
• Highly analytical with excellent Excel skills; ability to interpret data and provide recommendations for optimizing marketing campaigns.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively with the creative, product, business, and management teams
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
• Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environme