Our client is a unique leader in their field with an absolute passion for health and care. They are looking for a Divisional HR Manager in the JHB area.
As a HR Manager you will be assisting the Group HR and Health & Safety Departments with any adhoc requests that assist in achieving the objectives of the functional strategies. Designing and implementation in conjunction with the Group HR Manager new and/or existing HR policies and systems aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining talent. Controlling HR costs to derive maximum benefit. You will also be responsible for the administration and submission of the Divisional EEA2/EEA4 , Divisional WSP/ATR submissions, annual grant applications and the BBBEE verification.
Salary CTC + 13th cheque
Skills and Experience
• 5-10 years HR Generalist experience in a Factory environment
• HR Diploma / Bcom degree specializing in HR
• Experience in implementing HR/IR initiatives.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
• Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of computerized information systems - SAGE People, ESS
• Must have Advanced Excel
• Ability to analyse problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
• Must have the ability to communicate fluently in one of the following African languages (Tswana; Zulu, Venda or Xhosa)