We are recruiting for an Economist for an organization in the banking sector. The main purpose of this position is to conduct macroeconomic and international economic analysis to support monetary policymaking.
• Minimum Honours’ degree in Economics or Finance; and five years’ experience in the field of economic analysis, research and/or macroeconomics, microeconomics or financial economics.
Additional requirements include:
• Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• An original thinker with strong initiative and drive;
• Information resource abilities (e.g. use and evaluation of information resources in various formats);
• Presentation skills will be an added advantage;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages; and
• Ability to pay attention to detail and solve problems proactively.