Omni HR Consulting is seeking to employ a dynamic, experienced facilitator who is truly passionate about facilitation and enjoys working in the learning & development environment. The successful candidate will be able to travel locally to facilitate programmes.
• Facilitation of a variety of learning & development programmes
• Ensuring optimal retention of key learnings through innovative facilitation techniques
• Maintaining high standards and ensuring compliance with various SETA requirements.
• Market Omni HR Consulting in all engagement through professional individual and group interaction and communication
• Qualified and experienced in facilitation
• Extensive experience in leadership and management training and ETD programmes
• Experience in facilitating ETD accredited workshops EG. Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator will be an advantage
• Experience within the contact/call centre environment would be an added advantage
• Assessor registration and assessment experience aligned to Omni’s offerings
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
• Highly organised with strong administrative skills
• A strong interest in the learning & development environment
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter who goes the extra mile