The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available.
EXAMINATIONS ADMINISTRATOR – JOHANNESBURG
To execute and co-ordinate examination related activities.
Key Performance Areas:
- Responds to students queries relating to Examinations.
- Executes examination functions.
- Prepares for examinations process.
- Safety and Security of the examination process and department.
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration/Commerce will be required in order to meet the requirements of the role at the highest level of competence
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within an administrative environment
- Experience within a corporate environment would be an added advantage.
- Experience within a higher education institution would be a great asset.
Skills and Attributes:
- Full Microsoft package – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher ( Not Negotiable)
- Time management
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Innovative and resourceful
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must have valid driver’s license