Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available:
EXAMS ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN
To execute and co-ordinate examination related activities.
• Responds to students’ queries relating to Examinations.
• Executes examination functions.
• Prepares for examinations process.
• Safety and Security of the examination process and department.
• A degree or diploma in Business Administration/Commerce will be required in order to meet the requirements of the role at the highest level of competence
• At least 2-3 years’ experience within an administrative environment
• Experience within a corporate environment would be an added advantage.
• Experience within a higher education institution would be a great asset.
• Full Microsoft package – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher
• Time management
• Able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Innovative and resourceful
• Negotiation Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Be able to work during weekends when requested
• Must have valid driver’s license