Job Title: Intermediate Excel Facilitator
Job Type: Consultant
This job requires an individual with a passion for learning and development. :
• A specialist in Excel with a minimum experience of 5 years’ Training
• Full background knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to draft Proposals and Reports
• Strong and assertive communication skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent subject knowledge.
• Ability to train and develop staff to be at a level of competence required to perform their responsibilities effectively.
• Have knowledge of developing training manuals Good Presentation and Delivery Skills.
• Must be organized, deadline driven and ability to work well under pressure.
• Have thorough administrative and organizational skills.
• Computer literacy is a pre-requisite- MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint, ability to operate multimedia presentations, planning & organizing skills,
• Minimum 3 - 5 years in adult education and training ETDP/Service SETA accreditation
• Ability to work under pressure & on multiple projects.
• Own transport.