Candidatesmust be Registered for 1 or more of the following Unit Standards:
1] First Aid level 2 120496- Provide risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace TETA 49773- National Certificate: Construction and Maintenance of Overhead Track Equipment
2] Working at Heights 243723-Monitor and control the safety and operations of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms TETA 64829- National Certificate: Lifting Machine Operations
3] First Aid level 1 119567-Perform basic life support and first aid procedures TETA 59300- General Education and Training Certificate: Transport
4] Basic Fire fighting 12484- Perform basic fire fighting TETA 64829- National Certificate: Lifting Machine Operations
5] Forklift Novice 242974- Operate counter-balanced lift truck TETA 64829- National Certificate: Lifting Machine Operations
6] Safety Rep Training 116518 (EXPIRED)/259622- Describe the functions of the workplace health and safety representative SGB-OHS
CHIETA 78528- National Certificate: Chemical Operations
7] Fire fighter level 1 252250- Apply fire fighting techniques TETA 59300- General Education and Training Certificate: Transport
8] Incident Investigation 120335- Conduct an investigation into workplace incidents CETA 77063-National Certificate: Construction Health and Safety
9] ASHEP 259604- Verify compliance to safety, health and environmental requirements in the workplace MERSETA 71950- National Certificate: Automotive Components: Manufacturing and Assembly
10] SHE Rep 259622- Describe the functions of the workplace health and safety representative
11] 259639- Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace
12] 259619- Conduct workplace Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) inspections
13] 116990- Conduct advanced front end loader operations CETA 49081- National Certificate: Construction: Advanced Plant Operations
14] Ships Crane Operator C45 (new) 260764- Operate a ships crane TETA 64829- National Certificate: Lifting Machine Operations
15] Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat Training) 262712- Operate a skid steer loader CETA 65789- National Certificate: Construction Plant Operations
16] Gangway Training 113998- Carry out rigging operations on a vessel
17] 242975- Use gangway communication signals to direct ship cargo lifting appliances
18] 242977- Operate ship cargo lifting appliances 3
HWSETA REGISTERED OHS SKILLS PROGRAMMES
• Safety (Learning Programme ID 74290) (30 credits available):
- ID 252250: Apply fire fighting techniques.
- ID 9964: Apply health and safety to a work area.
- ID 120330: Conduct a continuous risk assessment in a workplace.
- ID 259610: Demonstrate basic understanding of the procedure for compensation claims submissions for injuries and occupational diseases.
- ID 120337: Demonstrate knowledge pertaining to the preparation, conducting, recording and follow-up actions of a planned task observation in a working place.
- ID 259599: Participate in the establishment, implementation and monitoring of a health and safety agreement.
- ID 259601: Participate in the implementation and evaluation of a safety and health management programme in the workplace.
- ID 119553: Take action to address impacts on the environment.
- ID 259622: Describe the functions of the workplace health and safety representative. 2 30 HWSETA 74269- National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
Must be Registered with relevant SETA's.
Registrations must be Current and Valid.