We are seeking the services of an expert Facilitator/ Assessor to Facilitate the above Two week - (half day) Training from 17 – 28 September 2018 (2 Weeks). The Facilitator is required to have at least two years’ experience in one on one/ small group facilitation.
* Assessors and Moderators must ensure to attach the following:
- Constituency Reports,
- Motivation Letter,
- CV with all contact details,
- Proof of Qualifications
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
Describe the roles and responsibilities of contract management
Analyse the importance of planning, measurement and control and their implications for contract performance management
Identify negotiation and dispute resolution techniques
Monitor contractor performance and resolve problems
Terminate contracts for convenience, cause, or default
Describe the fundamental elements of a contract, including basic terms and conditions
Examining the application of various forms of contracts and their potential pitfalls
Analysing the purpose and function of contracts and the inherent obligations of both parties
Identifying the terms that are required to create a legally binding agreement
Identify and manage contract risk and to conduct a post award orientation
Close out contracts and recognize fraud.
COURSE CONTENT SUMMARY
* Contract Administration
* Mastering Written Skills and Key Contract Considerations
* Efficient Administration Techniques and Skills
* Successful Negotiating Skills and Best Practice Techniques
* Managing Post-Negotiation Activities
* Principles of Commercial Risk Analysis and Management
* Risk Management: Pre-Contract Risk, Technical Risk and Financial Risk
* Risk Management: Time Frame Risk, Supplier Risk and Post Delivery Risk
* Design workshop power point slides
* Research & prepare pertinent material (Case studies, Reading material, Class & Individual Exercises etc.)
* Deliver Workshop Facilitation.
* Sufficient Academic and Professional Qualifications + Relevant Accreditation as well as the requisite experience.
* Previous Facilitation experience
* Proficiency in English.
* Strong communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* High level organisational skills.
* Motivated and passionate about Continuous professional development of professionals.
* Willingness to be flexible to the learning styles of each delegate.