• Manorhouse is seeking the services of an expert Facilitator/ Assessor to Facilitate the above Two week - (half day) Training from 17 – 28 September 2018 (2 Weeks). The Facilitator is required to have at least two years’ experience in one on one/ small group facilitation.
• Assessors and Moderators must ensure to attach the following:
- Constituency Reports,
- Motivation Letter,
- CV with all contact details,
- Proof of Qualifications
By the end of this workshop, delegates are expected to have the following:
An understanding of what the FIDIC contracts are and why they are important in the modern contracting environment;
An overview of all the contracts in the FIDIC family;
An understanding of the structure, overall approach to risk and language used in the FIDIC contracts;
An understanding of their rights and obligations under the FIDIC contracts, and the consequences of not fulfilling or upholding these;
Insight into how claims are brought, managed and defended under the FIDIC contracts;
The ability to identify clauses which may raise problems in practice;
An awareness of some ambiguities or uncertainty in the FIDIC contracts; and
The tools to overcome some of these uncertainties
COURSE CONTENT SUMMARY
* Main features of the FIDIC Conditions of Contracts
* Introduction to Claims, Disputes and Arbitration
* Claims: Principles
* Claims: Procedures
* Claims: Preparation and Evaluation
* Design workshop power point slides
* Research & prepare pertinent material (Case studies, Reading material, Class & Individual Exercises etc.)
* Deliver Workshop Facilitation.
* Sufficient Academic and Professional Qualifications + Relevant Accreditation as well as the requisite experience.
* Previous Facilitation experience
* Proficiency in English.
* Strong communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* High level organisational skills.
* Motivated and passionate about Continuous professional development of professionals.
* Willingness to be flexible to the learning styles of each delegate.