• A field marketer is responsible for driving brand awareness through on site, face to face interaction with customers.
• Field marketers are liaison between the buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about the products and services to consumers.
Maintaining current shelf space and increasing space as instructed in your stores.
• Relaying displays / planograms / layouts as instructed and maintaining these.
• Merchandising all stock designated by the Company or member thereof.
• Checking promotion lines of all our principals and ensuring that they are allocated additional space.
• Counting catalogues / rosters forms part of your duties.
• Hanging of signage and display material forms part of your duties.
• Handling of returns as designated by sales representative to be done by merchandiser.
• Sending of repairs and returns to principals at the discretion of the company and making sure all documents / paperwork is correct.
• Ensure that all clocking reports / time sheets are correct and faxed to the office timeously.
• Protecting the reputation and integrity of the company always.
• Post matric qualification in sales & marketing
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ related work experience