Financial Manager – Property Fund
R800 000 - 900 000 CTC p.a. (excluding Performance Bonus)
Our Client based in the north of Johannesburg, belonging to a major holding company, is looking to take on a qualified Financial Resource to join the GM: Finance in supporting the continued growth of one of their Property Funds.
Job & Company Description:
The Financial Manager will take responsibility of all accounting entries, profit and loss calculations, position and exposure reporting for assigned projects of the multiple divisions of the organisation as well as the execution of valuations for assigned developments and markets. The incumbent will also need to possess a strong analytical mind-set, have an excellent understanding of derivatives, be highly proactive in their work as well as demonstrate a passion for finance.
• Creation of advanced financial modelling to be used by the Finance Department, Leadership Groups and the Board.
• Ensure integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation and testing
• Integration of financial and non-financial data into the models.
• Aid in the creation and development of ad hoc financial models and analysis to assist and support strategic initiatives and business cases.
• Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
• BCom Honours in Accounting, with articles is essential
• CA(SA) or CIMA an advantage
• EXCELLENT EXCEL ABILITY – non-negotiable
• Excellent Financial Modelling skills is a MUST!
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience
• All studies completed/not currently studying is a non – negotiable
• Experience in commodity product control, inventory and market risk with Profit and Loss reporting experience
• Proactive and motivated individual
• Living within 30kms of Bryanston at time of application is ESSENTIAL
• Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on time with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, work on various deliverables simultaneously and prioritize
• Very strong analytical skills
• Ability to partner with various cross-functional groups and management levels
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to convey financial analysis to management
• Previous experience of working within a busy Finance Department would be highly advantageous, analysing financial data and drawing appropriate conclusions.
• Proven ability in producing professional reports.
• Are you within 30kms of Bryanston, Gauteng?
• Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's with articles?
• Have you got 5 years Financial Management experience do you have?
• Have you got 5 years Financial Analysis experience do you have?
• Have you got 5 years Advanced Excel experience do you have?
• Have you got a minimum of 3 years Financial Modelling experience do you have?
ONLY Candidates who meet the above crit