Please note, this position is based in Mokopane, Limpopo
• Perform on-going compliance checks at store level in accordance with the Company’s standards
• Assisting and guiding branches in so far as compliance work/methodology is concerned.
• Communicating audit results to senior staff members.
• Facilitating a quality review/assurance process of audit work performed.
• Planning/scheduling of branch reviews.
• Assisting with specialist reviews such as fraud investigations.
• Facilitating a culture of teamwork and information sharing.
• Experience as a Branch Manager or Internal auditor experience will be an advantage.
• Must have retail branch systems knowledge (non-negotiable).
• Demonstrate effective staff motivation and training skills.
• Excellent planning and coordinating skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all staff as well as executive management.
• Sound communication skills in English.
• Demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail.
• Basic computer experience (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
• A recognized Diploma or Degree (preferred)
• Successfully completed the Regulatory Level 1 FAIS Exam applicable to representatives (preferred) or must successfully complete the required FAIS Regulatory Exam (RE5) within 6 months (a condition of employment)
• Working knowledge and understanding of applicable Financial Services Acts and Regulations.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Position involves extensive travel.