One of South Africa's leading furniture and appliance retailers, has the following career opportunity for an individual with the necessary FAIS competence level and experience:
• Achieve high standards of Financial Services, internal control and compliance at division and branch level.
• Provide supervision of and monitor staff within the applicable regulatory requirements.
• Be able to provide constructive feedback to the Financial Services Manager.
• Reporting findings to the Financial Services Manager monthly.
• Coach/guide and train Financial Services staff.
• Implement Financial Services policies and procedures.
• Follow up and action internal control and compliance matters timely and efficiently.
• Monitor the continuous professional development of Financial Services for Divisional staff and appraise.
• Provide/ensure staff receive regular training.
• A recognized Diploma or Degree (preferred)
• Successfully completed the applicable FAIS Regulatory Exam RE5 for Representatives.
• Working knowledge and understanding of applicable Financial Services Acts and Regulations.
• Knowledge and experience in the Credit Life Insurance.
• Furniture Retail experience (beneficial).
• At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
• A valid driver's license.
• Position involves extensive travelling and sleeping out.
Interested parties who meet the requirements and wish to apply must e-mail CV’s and their certificates to the email address below,
Please clearly state "Financial Services Supervisor Gauteng" in the subject line of your email address when applying.