SRA has an exciting opportunity to create a conducive learning environment to encourage learning through interactive activities, thought provoking conversation and “real world” activities that encourage knowledge transfer, connection between the theory and the work place and open conversation and feedback.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Facilitation and training expertise in the health and safety sector
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in facilitation delivery
• Excellent record keeping skills, Compile training reports (Training events, Attendance, Assessment & Moderation results, etc.)
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills, Demonstrate strong people skills and excellent ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Plan and prepare for facilitation
• Facilitate learning by delivering face to face sessions on courses and create context and conversation that allows learners to engage based on the topic.
• Analyse learning needs. Assess and adapt the learning method to suit the learners needs and ability to understand the content while still ensuring the integrity of the learning and programmes key outcomes
• Understanding and use of various facilitation methods, i.e. Demonstration, Role Play, Case Study, Brainstorming, etc
• Optimal Use of Learning Resources and Equipment, i.e. Course Material, Flip Charts, Power Point, Data Projector etc.
• Facilitation plan construction, i.e. Information gathered prior to the facilitation, evaluate learning and facilitation
• Critical, outcomes and solution-based thinker
• Proactive, self-starter who can use initiative and work independently
• Willingness and openness to learn new things.
• Valid driver’s license and own transport (essential)– willingness to travel to rural areas (where applicable)
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey information to various audiences, in English and at least one African Language – written and verbal
• Ability to work independently
• Delivery focused
• Integrity, professionalism
• Unqualified desire for the absolute best client and staff experience
• Love for people
• High energy level and dedication