Staff Training has regular training venues in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Limpopo, Durban and Port Elizabeth
With approximately 60 soft skills training courses and in our 17th year of training workshops in Africa, we are able to assist companies with outcomes ranging from Management and Leadership Courses to Frontline/Reception Training.
All the trainers need to meet the following criteria (Exceptions to these criteria are judged on a merit basis and are to be unanimously agreed upon by all managing members)
• A minimum of 15 years work experience.
• A strong sense of ethics.
• A strong moral fibre.
• To be empathetic and people orientated.
• To believe in the improvement of human beings via encouragement and not criticism.
• To have exceptional people skills.
• To be open, honest and good communicators.
• To have a strong spiritual calling.
• Tto keep themselves abreast of all developments in the training industry via research – be it on the internet, the media, studying of course material or any other method.
At no point will a trainer who is not prepared to do a minimum amount of pro bona work to be considered for the position.
- Reside in Gauteng
- Able and willing to travel
- Registered as assessor with preferably Services SETA and the following Unit Standards:
Unit Standard: 242824 (Qualification ID: 57712 LP 74630)
Unit Standard: 13934 (Qualification ID: 67465 LP 23655)
Unit Standard: 14338 (Qualification ID: 23833)
Unit Standard: 10354 (Qualification ID: 49648)
Please email us with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all the relevant documentation / certification.