• Use latest CSS techniques and Angular 11+ to design, develop, and enhance the front end of the core web application in Angular
• Design, code, and review code of new and existing product initiatives using best practices
• Understand the architecture of the current applications and maintain them
• Ad hoc tasks as required by the management
• Meet personal and team deadlines through time management and collaboration with team members
• Explore and experiment with new technologies
The company offers very competitive salaries.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
• Thorough understanding and working experience of HTML5 and CSS3 to build sophisticated front ends
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent job experience
• Strong grasp of OOP concepts and ability to design highly scalable code
• Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate with all project team members and stakeholders is very important
• Experience with Angular 11+, SASS/SCSS, and CSS naming systems like SMACSS and BEM is desirable
• Experience or knowledge with Azure, Docker Containers, and Kubernetes is desirable
• Experience or knowledge of the Agile methodologies
• Experience in the Financial Services Domain