The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available.
FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – POLOKWANE
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Polokwane office.
CORE FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
Efficiently manage the switchboard and reception area:
• Manage the switch board and perform front office duties
• Manage walk in student queries and telephonic queries
• Assist with tasks allocated by the team leader and manager of the office.
• Assist in coordinating the registers and necessary paperwork.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
1) At least 1-2 year’s work experience within an office environment.
2) Switchboard experience
3) Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email).
5) Must be able to make sound judgement under pressure.
6) Minute taking experience
7) Deadline driven.
8) Strong interpersonal skills.
9) Proven track record and the ability to prioritise tasks.
10) Numerical ability.
11) Reporting skills.
12) Prioritisation and time management
13) Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality.
• Must be able to work during workshops and overtime when necessary.