• Answer all incoming calls.
• Handle caller's inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Greet, assist and / or direct students, visitors and general public.
• Recording of meeting minutes.
• Take initiative.
• Professional conduct.
• Customer service orientated.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail and accurate with administration detail.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Grade 12 (Matric) or NQF level 4 qualification.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Well organised with the ability to plan effectively and be able to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Drivers licence an advantage.