To provide clerical and administrative support to the Port Elizabeth office.
• Assist with tasks allocated by the team leader and/ manager of the office.
• Assist with reception, assignment and exam processing.
• Provide additional assistance during seasonal student enrolment periods.
• Attend to adhoc office duties
• Relevant Diploma
• At least 1-2 year’s work experience within an office environment.
RELATED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Deadline driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritise task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prioritisation and time management
• Ability to communicate eloquently
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Must be able to work during workshops and overtime when necess