As a member of Global Directs Sales team you will be expected to evaluate the market, identify opportunities, develop business relationships and secure business to help our clients accomplish their objectives.
Responsibilities include networking and active engagement with our client and collaboration with colleagues to promote business activity with clients and prospective clients. The individual in this role will help deliver presentations and proposals that address client needs. You will be expected to manage client’s accounts, quality of service and client relations.
• Qualify potential clients, plan sales approach and refine solutions
• Review each proposal and secure client approval on the sale
• Engage with clients from the beginning of the sales cycle through project completion to help ensure client satisfaction; be responsive to customer inquiries and requests for information
• Coordinate with the system as needed to ensure a successful client experience
• Provide timely updates, including information regarding sales forecasts and cash up
• Participate in weekly Sales meetings as well as training sessions and events
• Other projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Passed grade 12
• South African ID
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong professional initiative
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and complete assignments with a sense of urgency