Our Client is looking for a Multimedia Designer with the ability to interpret the brand and marketing needs of clients to create aesthetically pleasing and UX friendly content that drives engagement and revenue. The ideal candidate will have built on their skills and abilities as a Graphic Designer by combining graphic design with animation to create short videos and presentations.
The individual must be a team player, conceptually strong and highly skilled in design and layout. S/he must be able to handle jobs from concept through to creative design and roll-out. The incumbent will be part of a team that is responsible for the production of digital content.
This individual should be a well-rounded multimedia production expert with a passion for brand marketing, someone who has hands-on experience in designing creative digital assets, digital brand management experience, as well as experience in supporting the operations of a digital production studio, together with client-side experience in managing production jobs.
Key objectives and responsibilities
• Multimedia design and manipulation of various formats: images, animated gifs, photography, short video, audio, etc.
• Design and produce digital video content as per the production planning schedule
• Produce video title sequences, ensure branding, six second lead ins, stings and templates, and new formats, as well as bespoke video media content
• Design and produce Video, Graphics, Web, and interactive content
• Relevant Undergraduate Degree, or appropriate Diploma
• 3 years in digital agency studio environment in a graphic/multimedia designer capacity
• 4 years experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Avid Media composer
• Experience in a digital marketing agency would be highly advantageous
• Experience in digital user experience and CX design projects would be an added bonus