• Consult and support management at all levels in their assurance management process.
• Provide an integrated Health, Safety and Technical (engineering) support function to Assets and Sites to assure compliance to legislation, company policies, procedures and standards in line with relevant legal and other requirements.
• Implement assurance processes to assess and track performance against policies and standards.
• Group wide implementation, monitoring and verification of: Hazard Protocols (engineering) & H&S
• Sustainable development reporting and data management (GRI reporting)
• Facilitation of engineering workshops and standards development.
• General intra-group safety assistance and consulting.
• Company offers a lucrative Salary Package
• Plus Benefits
• CV in Word Format
• Mechanical- / Electrical Engineering Qualification
• NQF Level 6 H&S Law / Safety Management Certificate
• Latest Payslip (indicating Salary & Benefits)
Ref# Group Assurance Specialist
Advert Posted On: 20 July 2021
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Safety at Mining / Smelter environment
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Engineering
• NQF L6 in H&S Law / Safety Management
• SAATCA certification (advantageous)
• Government Certificate of Competency – GCC (advantageous)
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency – MMCC (advantageous)
• Willingness to travel
• Must relocate to or reside in/near Rustenburg area