Demonstrate high standards of group exercise through passion, professionalism and inspiration to our members by managing and developing a winning team.
Reports to: Club General Manager Location: Club
(Knowledge, Competence & Capability)
* Relevant group exercise qualification in minimum of 3x group exercise programs.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in managing group exercise in a health club or similar role.
* Proficient with basic office computer software (word, excel and email)
* Event organizing and coordinating skills.
* Ability to develop own interaction skills.
* Ability to engage with members, group exercise instructors and colleagues.
* Reliable transport
(Tasks & Responsibilities)
* Manage new member induction.
* Deliver a minimum of 5 group exercise classes on shift
* Ensure daily capturing of class attendance and analyze
class performance to achieve participation vs access,
studio capacity and CPH targets.
* Ensure exercise studios are clean, presentable and all
equipment is maintained to the highest standards of
cleanliness and health and safety at all times.
* Manage time and ways of working through
* Support the Management Team with compliance to
Health and Safety and Operational Procedures as well as carry out Manager on Duty Roles as per the company standard and requirements
* Provide a group exercise schedule to enhance member
experience and participation through weekly analysis of
class programs, instructor performance and events.
* Ensure all group exercise and electronic schedules are updated and correctly displayed for members according
to company requirements and standards.
* Complete and submit 3x weekly group exercise instructor class reviews according to company
requirements and standards.
* Prepare group exercise schedules monthly submitting a
monthly projected spend according to company
requirements and standards.
* Collate and verify all group exercise instructor sign-in
sheets and invoices monthly against the admin tool and
submit by the required deadline.
* Plan and execute a minimum of 2x monthly events to
achieve maximum group exercise participation,
member retention and attraction of new members.
* Attract, set-up recruitment days and retain group exercise instructors according to company requirements and standards.
Be a Role Model:
(Behaviors & Attitude)
* Can interact with Colleagues and Members to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic approach to work
* Daily interaction with members and instructors to strive for the best group exercise experience.
* Has drive and tenacity to succeed
* Demonstrates a 'hands-on' approach to and ownership
of personal development.
* Flexibility and willingness to work in all club areas.
* Usage vs Access as per company expectation
* Cost per member as per company expectation
* Usage vs Capacity as per company expectation
* Instructor Spend in line with budget as per