Hello... an exciting new opportunity has just come available in our Central - OSU Finance area. We are looking to recruit a Head OSU Finance .
Summary of Role and Context:
Reporting directly into Head of Finance and heavy matrix to Hollard Group CFO and Heads of OSU departments. The Head of OSU Finance is responsible for the implementation of the OSU strategic financial management and reporting, in-depth expense analysis management, budgeting, controls and forecasting. To ensure ongoing viability and secure financial future in line with the organisation's business objective.
Education & Work Experience Required:
* CA (SA)
* A minimum of 10 years post articles experience
* 8 years management experience, of which a minimum of 4 at a senior management level
Insurance Industry experience preferable
Skills & Knowledge Required :
* Knowledge of accounting packages, systems and controls including budgeting
Exceptional Business acumen and broad business knowledge
* In depth knowledge of financial accounting and related processes
* International accounting standards
* People leadership
* Related legislation
* Stake holder management
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Analytical thinking skills
* Strategic thinking skills
Closing Date: 15 February 2018
" Applications for this role will be considered in line with the transformation objectives as per our Employment Equity Plan."