Our Client, A specialist financial services company in Cape Town's southern suburb, Diep River, is currently looking for a Manager of Quality Assurance to join their team in the Loans - Quality Management Centre. The QA Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of quality assurance and operational readiness in various departments, and for expanding the quality assurance function and sign off of new recruits and internal moves across the organisation. The Manager of Quality Assurance ensures the on-going maintenance and enhancement of QA systems and on-boarding requirements, processes and tools which drive and support high quality engagement by the business with its customers.
Duties & Roles
• Drives increased efficiencies and optimal use of resources.
• Provides input into the budget and controls expenditure.
• Analyses and highlights all matters affecting service delivery.
• Researches, designs and implements best practice customer service solutions.
• Manages the business processes for area of responsibility.
• Collates and presents Quality Assurance Operational reviews to business.
• Manages the maintenance, embedding and continuous improvement of customers' Quality Assurance systems, tools, methodologies and processes.
• Manages the required resources to enable business performance and achieve business objectives.
• Oversees implementation of Quality Assurance initiatives.
• Provides subject matter expertise and advice to senior and middle management on continuous quality improvement.
• Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for own and staff development in area of responsibility.
• Ensures resourcing decisions are aligned to the Transformation Plan.
• Implements performance management across the area of responsibility.
• National certificate
• Certificate in Total Quality Management
• BComm Degree or BA Degree (preferred)
• 3-5 years’ Service Quality Assurance
• 3-5 years Leadership Experience
• 3-5 years Contact Centre experience
• 3-5 years Implementing processes and strategies
Please note that due to our client's transformation plan, suitably qualified African Black candidates who meet the criteria for the role will be given preference.