Our client is well reputed Private Hospital currently looking for a Hospital Manager.
You will be responsible of the needs of internal and external customers through the execution of the Organizations strategic and operational objectives. The growth of the business, quality of service and employee relations by leading, managing and coordinating all hospital activities
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Driving the optimal functioning of hospital operations, identifying and monitoring gaps and risks and implement corrective action accordingly
• To ensure optimum quality and maintaining of patient care standards
• Effective relationship management with doctors, service providers, patients and staff
• Driving Doctor Attraction, retention and coordinating and participating, where applicable, in the optimal functioning of the Medical Advisory Committee
• Preparing and monitoring annual budgets with management in order to implement corrective actions as required.
• Planning and delivering Capex projects on time and within the specified budget
• Managing of revenue cost of sales, overheads, earnings and working capital
• Ensuring and driving optimal management of business governance to achieve sound business ethics, risk management and control with appropriate transparency and control
• Relevant business or Healthcare Degree essential (post graduate qualification advantageous)
• 5 experience within a Managerial position within the field of service.
• Proven leadership and general business management experience (including financial management and business planning processes) within a healthcare environment or services industry
• Knowledge of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role-players including understanding of relevant legislations.
• Basic understanding of/or the ability to learn specialization fields, terminology and medical equipment.
• Computer proficiency in the entire MS Office suite
• Excellent relating and networking skills with good understanding of PRO & Marketing strategies