Hospitality Group Payroll Administrator Cape Town
To commence soonest if possible - urgent
Closing date for applications : 9 January 2020
We would ideally like to find a candidate who has some HR/IR experience as well as payroll as the person will work within the HR team and not accounts they would be responsible for the payroll for this group of 5 star Hotels in SA (+/- 700 people) through VIP premier. Based in Camps Bay.
Assisting the HR manager with Industrial relations - code of conduct tracking and disciplinary enquiry representation.
This is a demanding position that will be best suited to a single male or female candidate or someone who has a solid support network.
Salary is negotiable depending on relevance with a similar size hospitality payroll (benefits 50% medical and 50% provident fund, lunch on shift, uniform laundered on site) .
You must have a consistent work record and valid traceable work references. No job hoppers please.
Please submit detailed and up to date resume containing contact email address and phone numbers.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interviews.
• VIP Payroll experience - 700 employees of at least 2 years in hospitality
• Fluency in English (with isiXhosa is a distinct advantage)
• EE Reporting (Annual Employment Equity reporting)
• Tax Year end reporting, IRP5’s etc
• Sars and payroll declarations to the Department of labour
• Work man’s compensation submissions – we do use a sub-contractor
• Experience with Trac-Tec staff shift management system advantageous
• Advanced MS Excel skills including MS Word, Outlook