Reputable Education provider seeks a Human Resources Facilitator. The ideal candidate must have a
passion for teaching and a commitment for upliftment.
• Research and preparation of classes
• Facilitate classes
• Marking of student activities (electronic and manual) as per deadline/due date given by campus management
• Providing constructive and clear feedback on marked activities in order for trainees to receive feedback throughout the course of the module
• Preparing class tests and trial exams
• Facilitating students as preparation for the exam
• National Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management
• Two years’ relevant facilitation experience.
• Necessary knowledge of FET/HET practices and processes.
• Assessor / facilitation qualification an advantage
• Good administrative skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate/MS Office advance
• Good with Calculations
• Excellent administrative skills
• Must be a team player
• Results driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self confidence
• Driven to get things done
• Well organised