Experienced HR Officer with relevant qualification and minimum 3 years’ HRM experience, required to take ownership of the talent acquisition process, provide Business Partner support and advisory services ito Industrial Relations, deliver high quality HR products, projects, HR administration, analytics and reporting.
• ND in HR or Industrial Relations required
• Honors Degree in HR / IR / Industrial Psychology highly advantageous
• Minimum 3 years’ HR Management experience essential
• Good understanding and knowledge of CCMA / Bargaining Council process advantageous
• HRIS – Sage People or Sage VIP required
• Knowledge of psychometric tools and batteries highly advantageous
• Own transport and valid license essential
• Knowledge and understanding of BCEA, LRA, EE, SDL, OHSA & MEIBC stipulations
• In=depth knowledge of all aspects of HR principles, best practice and procedures
• IR experience and capabilities
• Talent acquisition – Recruitment / On-boarding / Exits
• Business Partnering
• Industrial Relations
• Administration and reporting
• HR Projects
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV asap.
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.