PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of the position is to effectively administer documentation and systems for training activities and co-ordinate training activities in line with the SPAR Academy of Learning's Quality Management System while supporting the Human Resource Development Team (Training Department).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• General office administration and preparation of all training related documentation including attendance registers, evaluation forms, training material, training tools, filing of all training records and printing and issuing of certificates;
• Providing an administration function including the preparation of typing, preparation of reports, processing of invoices through SAP System, charging stores on AS400 System etc. Extensive data capturing, maintaining and auditing records on HR Manage database;
• Co-ordinate and support training initiatives by arranging and monitoring venues, equipment, training material, resources, catering and accommodation etc.;
• Role of SDF function responsible for capturing data onto the TETA SMS System for Workplace Skills Plan submission;
• Complying with our training Quality Management System, and conduct regular self-audits and participate in national annual audit;
• Administer and track retail e-learning system applications and assisting with orientation and training of staff in the store;
• Participate in, and support, the human resources development team and the learners on training programmes;
• Developing and maintain excellent relationships with our distribution centre staff and retail stores;
• Represents SPAR Values and enhances the image and success of the SPAR Group as a whole.
• Matric plus a relevant Tertiary Qualification in the field of Training / HR (Degree Highly advantageous);
• Qualified or working towards completion of the SDF Qualification;
• 3 to 5 years office administration experience in a training environment which includes record keeping and data capture, processing of invoices and the co-ordination of training related events and projects;
• Working knowledge of skills development legislation and experience with SETA administration is essential;
• High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) demonstrating speed, accuracy and creativity (non-negotiable) and experience working with HR Manage, SETA Online Systems, AS400 Finance Modules and SAP Invoicing processes (advantageous);
• Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written) and Interpersonal Skills to ensure a high level of customer service;
• A natural passion and enthusiasm for our field of work and an ability to quickly build rapport and engage with people is essential;
• Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and co-ordinate activities, using initiative to solve problems that may arise;
• Strong Administrative Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Pro-active, Use of Initiative, High Energy Levels and Attention to Detail is essential.
Prior experience may compensate for qualifications not met and all appointments are subject to our Affirmative Action Policy.
Please submit CV and a copy of your Matric and Tertiary Qualification/s.