Title: Human Resources Payroll Consultant (EE/AA)
Area: Bellville, Cape Town
Salary: R - R CTC per annum
Brief Description :
An international leading financial services group is seeking for a HR Payroll Consultant that will join their Group Office at Head Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete identified payroll processes for client portfolio timeously and effectively.
* Grade 12
* A relevant Human Resources qualification will be to your advantage.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Requirements
* At least 3 years' experience and knowledge in a payroll processing and administration environment if you have a matric qualification and at least 1 years' experience and knowledge in a payroll processing and administration environment if you have a 3 year degree/diploma.
* Microsoft Word and Excel.
* HR Functionality payroll, personnel administration, leave and employer self-service (ESS) preferably on SAP.
* Knowledge of HR Business Processes, HR system processes and interdependencies and HR administrative procedures.
* South African citizens only.
Brief Key Performance Areas
Complete identified payroll processes (as per list) for client portfolio timeously and effectively:
* Personnel data is accurately captured and processed (including all throughout the life-cycle of employees).
* Personnel files are created and maintained.
* Payroll data is captured and processed timeously and accurately for the Group.
* Payroll data is collated timeously for the Group.
* Employee's salary payments are made timeously and accurately every month.
* SLA with the Centre of Excellence (COE) and the Business Units adhered to.
* Ad hoc payments are processed accurately and timeously as requested.
* Queries on payroll processes and issues are resolved effectively and timeously.
* Liaison with external funds and schemes managed effectively.
* Deduction listing for third party payments for the Group are generated, compilations completed and returns posted to third parties.
* All Group employees enrolled in relevant benefit plans, funds and schemes and status of employee benefit enrolment, rates and loans accurately maintained.
* Changes to the organisational structure (positions, jobs, organisational units, cost centres, reporting lines etc.) are accurately captured and processed.
* Investigate and respond to client queries referred by client services consultants.
* Provide information as and when requested.
* Continually look for and suggest improvements to existing procedures.
* Participate in projects, contributing ideas and information from area of experience.
* Support team members.
For more information, please call or email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.