JOB FUNCTIONS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
* Industries Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance Specification Responsible for all functions associated with the design, implementation and maintenance of SQL server databases including security, back-up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures.
* Manage all technical aspects of the databases and processes.
* Transform data via standardization, cleaning, data repair, matching, and de-duping.
* Manage data from multiple sources including internal, external, and 3rd party data.
* Assist in maintaining and improving database operational efficiency.
* Perform daily, weekly, and monthly data maintenance tasks and health checks.
* Assist in developing feeds to Data Warehouse and Marts.
* Ensure data can be provided to support OLAP reports and various reporting requirements.
* Assist in client support and setup configurations.
* Maintain panel support via phone and email.
* Configuration of devices.
* Test various internal applications and commercial apps.
* Backup procedures.
* Assist in data management processes.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
Equivalent experience required TOGAF certification.
7-10 Years of MS Server and MS SQL experience.
Experience with availability, replication and disaster recovery.
Experience in ITIL, governance, process, operating procedures and documentation.
Vmware and virtualisation technologies.
Good understanding of hardware & software platforms and configurations.
Experience in creating and maintaining an extraction, transformation, and loading process from source systems or files in various files/formats.
Understanding of scripting procedures.
Ability to extract data from a data warehouse/file system and package according to user needs.
Understanding of XML (preferable).