One of South Africa’s leading furniture and appliance retailers, has the following career opportunity for an individual with the necessary competence level, experience and drive.
• Manage and assist with collection projects
• Implement appropriate collection strategies and campaigns
• Load campaigns; send emails/sms’s, monitor productivity and provide daily stats
• Conduct call audits and provide coaching
• Conduct High Risk calls/queries and escalating to the relevant departments
• Compile, analyse and submit reports to Management
• Reconcile population on Excalibur against master file
• Manage and maintain Excalibur platform
• Manage the collection staff
• Monitor staff time keeping and absenteeism etc.
• Monitor Agent:- Productivity, Collections, talk time and debit orders
• Manage poor performance
• Must be knowledgeable in debt collection / debt collection systems
• Grade 12
• Debt recovery qualification will be an advantage
• Must have at least 4-5 years Supervisory / Team Leader experience in collections
• Experienced in various payment channels
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be a leader (Coach)
• Computer literate
• Fluent in the English language
Please indicate “Inspire Collections Team Leader” in the subject line of the email when applying.